Tuesday, June 30, 2009

so much food, so little space

Expect a miracle every day.

I'm expecting a little big one of my own and I've enlisted a friend's help in praying for it. I told her if things go favorably I'll treat her to KFC. If things go really, really favorably then I'll treat her to 7 Corners in Crowne Plaza, the best buffet I've been to thus far. I'm somewhat of an expert on buffets, lord knows I've been to enough of them.

That's where my beloved and I went for our anniversary. I made myself sick and I stayed that way throughout the whole night until morning because I ate too much. It was awesome! I definitely recommend it!

2 comments:

  1. is this me???? wahh,. sbi mo libre mo ako ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would be hurt pero a buffet is no use for me haha

    ReplyDelete